Getting email from BugMailer what is that?

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday I received 2 emails in my Gmail account that appeared come from myself, said sent from BugMailer had 2 files attached one was a shoot but all it was, was a picture of my lock screen, the other attachment was a really big doc file (3.6 mb) with nothing I could understand, didn't show anything but pages of what appears to be just phone information and a whole lot of stuff I have no clue what any of it means. Anyone else ever get one of these emails, and if so, do you know what it means? Phone is acting fine, no problems. For reference, here's my setup: Google play store nexus, stock 4.04, IMM76l, unlocked bootloader, rooted, flashed UGLC1 baseband, SetCpu set to 700, no custom ROM, nothing else.

blweldon2

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Might just be spam messages. Or an app on your phone. Either way it sounds like spam.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Might just be spam messages. Or an app on your phone. Either way it sounds like spam.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

If that was Spam, that's a little scary, one file was an actual screen shot of my lock screen, an looking through the doc file it had all my phone information, carrier, build name and number, radio baseband, time awake, pretty much everything you see in about phone and status under settings.

mgm79

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
me too.

I need help I am so annoyed
Yesterday I received 2 emails in my Gmail account that appeared come from myself, said sent from BugMailer had 2 files attached one was a shoot but all it was, was a picture of my lock screen, the other attachment was
a really big doc file (3.6 mb) with nothing I could understand, didn't show anything but pages of what appears to be just phone information and a whole lot of stuff I have no clue what any of it means. Anyone else ever get one of these emails, and if so, do you know what it means? Phone is acting fine, no problems. For reference, here's my setup: Google play store nexus, stock 4.04, IMM76l, unlocked bootloader, rooted, flashed UGLC1 baseband, SetCpu set to 700, no custom ROM, nothing else.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
On that over thread it was asked TWO times if it can just be deleted instead of renamed. I would like to know as well!

- Thanks

Renaming it makes it invisible to the system, so if you want to delete it go ahead - same end result. Renaming is just recommended in situations like this to make it easy to restore whatever it is you're modifying.

Joe Romanelli

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I am so glad that I found this site and ur guys r getting the same f,,,,,,,, bug mailer. My boyfriend has asked me to marry him but for the last eight months EVERY DAY he is getting an email from bug mailer I thought it was someone he was involved with and we have faught over it many times him saying he has no idea who it is! F....... WHAT a waste of our valuable time we could have had together F..... this computer sh..T
Signing off all this futuristic B... S....T

Joe Romanelli

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I am so glad that I found this site and ur guys r getting the same f,,,,,,,, bug mailer. My boyfriend has asked me to marry him but for the last eight months EVERY DAY he is getting an email from bug mailer I thought it was someone he was involved with and we have faught over it many times him saying he has no idea who it is! F....... WHAT a waste of our valuable time we could have had together F..... this computer sh..T

KlineAJ

Jul 8, 2010
www.KlineAJ.com

And you came to that conclusion over an email...?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

Technology isn't to blame for your past arguments. A lack of communication and trust is the real problem. People always want to blame things they don't understand for their troubles. Seems to me that you owe your boyfriend an apology.

Good luck to you both.