Jellybean 4.1.0 nexus

smbrooks32

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Just read on one of the sites about nexus that the Google nexus will be the first one to receive jellybean 4.1.0 sweet anyone else heard anything?

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I saw that a few days ago, but its not much of a reveal. We knew it would get it first.

Looking forward to having JB before 10% of all other Android phones get ICS! Really looking forward to io.

Trev.3000

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Can't say this is surprising at all, the Nexus devices always get the latest updates first. Just look at the Xoom being one of the first to get ICS, Personally I can't wait until it comes out so it can start coming in the custom ROMS. Just like I'm waiting for for more to incorporate Linaro :D

Bleezy

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes, Google accidently showed Jelly Bean 4.1 on their website last week but they have said nothing about a release. And even then, that doesnt mean Verizon is going to offer it right away after its released. It could still be months after Google releases it that VZW actually starts pushing it out. We can only hope for a quick turn around! :cool:

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
The Nexus that was rumored to be given away to developers today at Google I/O was supposed to have Jelly Bean pre-installed.

Although, i believe that it was supposed to be a 7" tablet, also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Huff

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
The Nexus devices don't always get the new OS first. The Nexus S 4G didn't get ICS until 6 months after other phones already did due to bugs in getting it to work correctly.

jhaire08

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Some of the ones from I/O are already getting their update, got this screenshot from Protekk's twitter

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

norm883

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Holly - Jelly Bean Batman. We need us some new toys. Have you seen the new Nexus 7 - ?
Jelly Beans in the batcave would make it very sweet!

gunslinger42

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Jelly Bean is truly pulling Android together and finally getting the recognition it deserves, this way i can shove it in my families face how they bash me for being an avid Android Lover, stupid iSHEEP

ajnevares

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I saw on the Verizon forums a couple of their customers are currently running 4.1 and referenced a site to download it from, but the moderator blocked it. Anyone have the link? I get my Nexus tomorrow!!!!:D

pixelsyndicate

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I put jb on my nexus today after it was released from rootzwiki. It's one fast beeatch. Cdma Verizon Samsung galaxy nexus. 4G lte. I so far only thing not working is Wallet because root is detected

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
everyone keeps talking about the nexus getting jb first....what about sg3? will that be the next immediate phone or will it be simultaneous...

i own gnex so im good, im just wondering bc i wanted to buy my wife the sg3...shes on att and thats the best android available.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
everyone keeps talking about the nexus getting jb first....what about sg3? will that be the next immediate phone or will it be simultaneous...

i own gnex so im good, im just wondering bc i wanted to buy my wife the sg3...shes on att and thats the best android available.

Samsung is not known for their speedy updates unfortunately. Expect the update next year and you probably won't be disappointed. If you're going to be the SG3, be prepared to use it with its current OS.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude