Issue with OneNote on Galaxy Nexus

djncanada1

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 Android devices, Galaxy Note and Galaxy nexus.

The Nexus is new to me, has been updated to Jelly Bean.

I have a number of apps. I have Microsoft OneNote on Galaxy Note, works fine and syncs.

The Nexus, OneNote opens, starts to sync notebooks and then closes, I have tried clearing the data, re-installing the app and have same issue every time.

Does anyone have any suggestions, I have one carrier account, not practical to carry both Note for data from one app when I use Nexus.

help please.

Thanx

Dave

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Do a search for the Microsoft work around. I actually had to send an email to MS to get One Note to sync. Wasn't too painful, just a little odd.

Guidos Dad

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 Android devices, Galaxy Note and Galaxy nexus.

The Nexus is new to me, has been updated to Jelly Bean.

I have a number of apps. I have Microsoft OneNote on Galaxy Note, works fine and syncs.

The Nexus, OneNote opens, starts to sync notebooks and then closes, I have tried clearing the data, re-installing the app and have same issue every time.

Does anyone have any suggestions, I have one carrier account, not practical to carry both Note for data from one app when I use Nexus.

help please.

Thanx

Dave

Might I ask how your using and accessing your OneNote from on your GN? I'm looking at switching from a WP7.5 Trophy which I access my OneNote files via Skydrive from my work PC. Was wondering if your doing something similar. Is is possible to access ONeNote from a Skydrive account? Even if I switch to an Android phone I'd like to keep using my Skydrive account for my work related files.

admrusty

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Might I ask how your using and accessing your OneNote from on your GN? I'm looking at switching from a WP7.5 Trophy which I access my OneNote files via Skydrive from my work PC. Was wondering if your doing something similar. Is is possible to access ONeNote from a Skydrive account? Even if I switch to an Android phone I'd like to keep using my Skydrive account for my work related files.

I use OneNote on my galaxy s2 and it does in fact sync though your skydive. I'm using office 2010 with my notebook synced on the computer.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Guidos Dad

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I use OneNote on my galaxy s2 and it does in fact sync though your skydive. I'm using office 2010 with my notebook synced on the computer.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Hey, thank you very much for the reply. Looking around through this forum is helping me answer my questions that I'm trying to find answers just wanting to be sure I can continue doing the things I do now on my phone.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze