The voice feedback was working all day now stop. I voice a command and get result with no voice. What the hell happen.
    07-14-2012 11:43 PM
    Check your volume settings and try getting sound from other apps like Music. Turn the volume all the way up and try again. This happened to me and I apparently had a problem with the volume setting. If that doesn't work, try rebooting the device and turn the volume up all the way again. Give it another try thereafter.
    07-15-2012 01:03 AM
    Please God do not call it Siri...
    07-15-2012 03:30 AM
    :-)
    You won't believe the number of people I have heard call every tablet an iPad.

Hit the Thanks button if someone's answer helped you.
    07-15-2012 11:20 AM
    Exactly, it's called Google Now!
    07-15-2012 12:45 PM
    :-)
    You won't believe the number of people I have heard call every tablet an iPad.

Hit the Thanks button if someone's answer helped you.
    Ugg, this always bothered me so much when I had a Thrive. "Ooo, you have an ipad?" me: "nope, it's an android tablet" them: "so it's not as good?" me: "no, it's just different." I probably had to do that 20 times.
    07-16-2012 10:00 AM
    Ugg, this always bothered me so much when I had a Thrive. "Ooo, you have an ipad?" me: "nope, it's an android tablet" them: "so it's not as good?" me: "no, it's just different." I probably had to do that 20 times.
    I think that people who don't know the difference between and iPad a Galaxy Tablet should probably stick with the iPad ... they're probably more in the Apple market base anyways ...
    07-16-2012 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD