Lanyard Case/Skin (stuff I found)

ravenas

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Not sure where to post this but thought I'd put it out there for people like me searching for a solution. (Mods please move accordingly.)

I've been using a Galaxy S2 for the last year and one of it's most important features disappeared in the Nexus and S2: the lanyard hole. I found some instructions online for adapting a TPU skin with a needle, but found a manufacturer who thought of it for me.

Amazon.com: Teal - Cruzer Lite Androidified A2 High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case - For Galaxy Nexus by Samsung (Verizon Wireless) [Cruzer Lite Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

I got the case for it's cool Android design on the back, but it also comes with a lanyard loop hole in the top right corner. I have it on my Nexus and ordered another for my sister's S3. Got the wrist straps from Amazon as well.

If you're like me and don't trust yourself NOT to drop your phone, this is a skin that will work. I've had a similar TPU case on my S2 since I got it. I've dropped that countless times and still don't have a scratch on it. The case is nice and thick with a little rubber bumper around the screen which keeps it from making contact with the ground.

Hope it helps.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01