08-22-2012 10:46 AM
53 123
tools
    Just called them again about my refund (they received the phone back on July 26) terrible... absolutely terrible... This is the last time I've gotten myself into this kinda crap with google I swear...
    08-20-2012 04:56 PM
    I know I'm gonna **** off some people here who never had any issues and seem to get very touchy about negative posts but I called google today and demanded my money to be refunded to me immediately and the guy said he cannot do that but he can send a third request to the RMA team which handles refunds. I told him that if I won't be refunded by Friday I will be calling to my bank and opening a fraud case and he recommended me to include this in the reply of the email which he emailed me and all replies go to the RMA team so i replied with this warning. It's been way over 20 days since they received my phone. God.. It was so stupid of me to order a second phone from them...
    08-21-2012 08:30 PM
    Well, just received the email with my refund. Finally it's over. Thanks to all of you, I can remove this forum from my bookmarks now have a good day everyone
    08-22-2012 10:46 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD