Anyone used the mugen/seidio extends batteries?

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Seeing if anyone has use either of these batteries and what their experience is with them?they seem to be the only 2 quality makers for extended batteries for the nexus

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

kc8flb

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
using the seidio gsm one and I am happy with the performance so far. It cost about 70, but I did not want to buy the Casio ones that they sell on eBay. I had one of those cheap ones kill my original epic.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
using the seidio gsm one and I am happy with the performance so far. It cost about 70, but I did not want to buy the Casio ones that they sell on eBay. I had one of those cheap ones kill my original epic.

Ya I don't want to buy a cheap one and have it leak or something in my phone. But with this phone I'm getting great battery life so far with my stock battery.used to get about 2-2.5 hrs on screen with my RAZR till it hit 15%. Im at 1hr on screen with the nexus and at 75%. Seems I would get the same or worse battery with the gnex having bigger screen and all the radio issues I heard. Maybe its the difference between CDMA and GSM? I get full bars all over town with both phones

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Also with the extended battery will the battery gauge read correctly?

kc8flb

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Ya I don't want to buy a cheap one and have it leak or something in my phone. But with this phone I'm getting great battery life so far with my stock battery.used to get about 2-2.5 hrs on screen with my RAZR till it hit 15%. Im at 1hr on screen with the nexus and at 75%. Seems I would get the same or worse battery with the gnex having bigger screen and all the radio issues I heard. Maybe its the difference between CDMA and GSM? I get full bars all over town with both phones

I am currently at 3hr 54min screen time
11hr 53min on battery
battery at 35%