I'm constantly missing email and text message notifications because I cannot hear them. I've got the volume settings maxed out. I've tried volume+ and speaker boost and neither seemed helped with notifications. Please share any advice you might have for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    08-07-2012 04:52 PM
    You raised them in settings/sound/volumes? I have mine at 1/2 and I can hear just fine.
    08-08-2012 02:34 PM
    Sometimes it is the specific notification sound you use that is quiet, i have noticed quite large differences in volume of different notifications at the same volume setting on the phone.
    08-08-2012 07:54 PM
    I've raised the notification and ringtone setting to the maximum level. I've also tried all the different sounds in the stock library. I work on active construction sites and need to boost the notification level. Does Volume+ normally do this and just doesn't work on JB?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    08-08-2012 08:50 PM
    I think you're screwed. This is the quietest phone I've ever seen.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
    Jonneh likes this.
    08-08-2012 09:25 PM
    There's an app on google play called Volume +. It currently is not working for JB but does work for ICS and below. The programmer is currently working on a version that will hopefully work with JB. Check it out. If it'll work on your phone, that should solve your problem.
    08-09-2012 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD