Differences between Refill Card and Pay online thru t-mobile.com

myrcgarage

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
What are the differences between buying a refill card thru Walmart, then refill my account, and paying additional $ thru t-mobile.com using my credit card?

Thanks

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Differences between Refill Card and Pay online thru t-mobile.

No difference. Once it hits your T-Mobile account, its just money that can be used. The only reason to do auto-refill is the convenience of not thinking about your balance because it'll auto-deduct a few days before the end of the month.

I would recommend that if you're going to buy refill cards to not bother with Walmart, as you'll still pay the full price and often taxes. I'd recommend buying from someone like callingmart.com , which sells them at a discount off of face value but also has no taxes or fees. I used them for my T-Mobile refills for a long time and they're great. Bought my $30 refills for about ~$28 every month. They even have a refill option that auto-loads to your account so you don't have to bother with being emailed a code and topping up yourself.

myrcgarage

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: Differences between Refill Card and Pay online thru t-mobile.

No difference. Once it hits your T-Mobile account, its just money that can be used. The only reason to do auto-refill is the convenience of not thinking about your balance because it'll auto-deduct a few days before the end of the month.

I would recommend that if you're going to buy refill cards to not bother with Walmart, as you'll still pay the full price and often taxes. I'd recommend buying from someone like callingmart.com , which sells them at a discount off of face value but also has no taxes or fees. I used them for my T-Mobile refills for a long time and they're great. Bought my $30 refills for about ~$28 every month. They even have a refill option that auto-loads to your account so you don't have to bother with being emailed a code and topping up yourself.

Great thanks. Good to know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan