Galaxy Nexus @ $30 vs HTC Incredible 4G LTE @ $10

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello, not really sure where to put this so I guess It'll be here.

So this is going to be my first smartphone and I've done tons of research and I really like the HTC Sense, I would get one of the "One" phones but I'm not going to move to another provider, I like the Nexus since it has jellybean and it's a bigger screen but it's a really tough choice and I also noticed that the Incredible has a way better processor, but the Nexus still runs really smoothly. I'm really not sure if the Incredible will be more future proof or what and I really like the Sense UI.

And as you can see money isn't an issue since they're both incredibly cheap.

DevilJack

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I went from a HTC Tbolt and loved but, then I read up on the Gnex and made the switch well tricked vzw into swapping it for free.

Anyways the Gnex for $30 is a not even a question...Get it you will be satisfied.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I would have to agree on DevilJack.

Gnex is far more better. And if you like the Sense UI, I'm pretty sure there are 3rd party apps that can give you that experience. In comparison, processor isn't really a big deal between the two. The actual user experience is equal if not superior on the gnex. And NO phones are EVER future proof. period.

in conclusion, get the gnex. You won't be disappointed.

mech1164

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
At this point though if you can wait till next week it would be better. On the 29th there will be a new Nexus maybe more. If it was back in March I'd say yep go for the Gnex. As of now hold till next week.

con5150

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
For $30 I would buy five GNex devices :) , I used to have a HTC device, liked Sense but got incredibly bored with it after a while, and there are a lot of apps out there that mimic it anyway........but as noted above a newer device is coming.....still, that $30 price might not last.....decisions ....

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I've had many HTC devices of every Sense variety in the past couple years and must say hands down between those two devices I'd go for the Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2