CM 10 Nightlies Having Issue with System UI constantly restarting/crashing

sethgoldstein

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I have a Verizon GNex. I'm running it rooted with Cyanogen 10 nightlies on it. It's great except for the fact that the SYSTEM UI keeps crashing and restarting. Any ideas on how to fix this?

LMK

-Seth :p

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
FYI... I'm have the same issue with the system UI crashing and re starting over and over. I have to take out the battery to stop it from endlessly restarting the UI. However, I'm not rooted, or using any custom ROM, so I don't think it's a CM10 issue. I am using Nova Launcher, though, and I wonder if it has anything to do with that?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I have a Verizon GNex. I'm running it rooted with Cyanogen 10 nightlies on it. It's great except for the fact that the SYSTEM UI keeps crashing and restarting. Any ideas on how to fix this?

LMK

-Seth :p

Is your phone working better now? I'm still having the issue, considering flashing a nightly

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue with Battery Widget Reborn and CM10. Hopefully since Android 4.2 uses a different systemUI that the app will play better with CM10.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm still having the issue, don't know what causes it, but occasionally when I change wallpapers using wallbase, it happens

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463