Verizon Galaxy Nexus from Newegg not activating???

gmofftarki

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I keep getting a message saying "We couldn't activate your service at this time". Any idea what the heck the problem might be? I'm getting two bars of 3G from home, should I go drive around to find 4G and see if it works there?

gmofftarki

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
That was relatively painless. Most painful part was going through the 10 minutes of prompts before it finally gave me an option to talk to a human and get it worked out. No surprise, I'm sure, but this is verily better than the Droid 1.

I just feel like a jackass for the three hours I spent factory resetting/restarting/unplugging/replugging the stupid thing (landline was in use) before I got around to calling VZW.

migamix

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
That was relatively painless. Most painful part was going through the 10 minutes of prompts before it finally gave me an option to talk to a human and get it worked out. No surprise, I'm sure, but this is verily better than the Droid 1.

I just feel like a jackass for the three hours I spent factory resetting/restarting/unplugging/replugging the stupid thing (landline was in use) before I got around to calling VZW.

provisioned the phone on the acct I take it
had to do the same thing with my 3rd cable modem last month

/rant (GNexToro(HWv9)-TapTalk2)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463