Can anyone help me figure out......

emdeedee

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
why I can't flash a new ROM on my Nexus...?...I got root a couple nights ago and have been trying to flash a new ROM....BAMF...from WugFresh toolkit....everything seems to go well....but then it gets an error....and fails.....it says error proc.....and then it says sd-ext not found.....totally strange. However, I know flashing a ROM can be difficult....I'm just wondering why it gets this error....I even tried CM10.....same issue.....everything else.....from bricked...to custom recovery I've been able to do....what gives...?.....HELP........MDD

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Can I ask which custom recovery you installed when you rooted with the Wug toolkit?

I know TWRP and I believe CWM recovery now have the option to choose which location to pull from for your storage. Example internal sdcard or external removable storage. I would double check this option and make sure its pointing towards internal storage since the Nexus devices don't use an external storage card.

Otherwise if those pan out can you give a little more details as to the steps your taking and what is happening along the way.