Potentially a new buyer need advice.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I had a galaxy nexus when it first came out back over a year ago but returned it after 2 weeks because on a lot of phone calls after 5 min no one could hear me. I ended up getting the rezound which I do like but kinda wanted another nexus again and there affordable on eBay. I wanted to see if the device still has issues especially the mic issue before I buy one. I don't want to sell my rezound and buy a nexus if it has problems since it is not in warranty anymore. Any info about the device with be appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I've never had any issues with my G-nex. It's been a great phone. I'm carrying with my Note 2 until I sell it and almost don't want to get rid of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I read a lot of people having the mic problem but no one in this forums has mentioned it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
What mic problems?

My GNex runs smooth and fast. But, I've rooted mine to make it even faster. I can't put the phone down sometimes.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
That's only if u wanna go gsm but the Gnex is a good choice if u wanna stay CDMA

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I ended up getting one off eBay so we will see. I can't go with the nexus 4 since I am on Verizon wireless. I will probably hold onto my rezound and make sure the phone works correctly before I sell it.

Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah IMO this phone can stand toe to toe with any phone out now with duel cores and being aosp. I love lte and the 32gb worth of storage

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2