stuck in startup screen with NEXUS (X) logo

Tushar Pujare

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
i need your help ..deadly my NEXUS is stuck in startup sccreen, continually displaying X (nexus ) logo i try fast,safe mode it display < ! > marks in red ...i download toolkit, odin but really dont know what to do my cell is GSM,unlocked,3months old,one time rooted with toolkit just 2 1/2 minths ago. did you need any detail let me know
i hope lot from all of you " DROID PRO. "
thanks in advance ..

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
i need your help ..deadly my NEXUS is stuck in startup sccreen, continually displaying X (nexus ) logo i try fast,safe mode it display < ! > marks in red ...i download toolkit, odin but really dont know what to do my cell is GSM,unlocked,3months old,one time rooted with toolkit just 2 1/2 minths ago. did you need any detail let me know
i hope lot from all of you " DROID PRO. "
thanks in advance ..
have you tried booting into the bootloader(power button and volume down) and then flashing the factory images,also to be clear your galaxy nexus is the GSM version not Verizon, or sprint?

Juliean Lusong

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
need help! my fon was stuck in startup screen with nexus logo. i hv tried recoverymode but nothing happened. After restarting, it will go bck to the nexus logo. :'(