Volume

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to boost up nexus ring tone and notifications volume? Volume + and sound boost not working.
I am running JB.
THANKS

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to boost up nexus ring tone and notifications volume? Volume + and sound boost not working.
I am running JB.
THANKS

Nope, as as stated in other threads Google changed something in their code to make those programs not work like they use to with the earlier versions of android. Hopefully future phone makers will put in better speakers.

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Well would love to keep it stock...
I know that it makes it even more complicated, but never mind...
I hope that this will be fixed...
Still if anyone have idea, or solution, please post.
Thanks...

Sent from my Nexus 7

chunkcohen

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I feel your pain. I like keeping my GNex stock too, and the volume issue is very annoying. The speaker phone is totally useless while driving because the road noise almost totally drowns the speaker out. Ditto on trying to hear voice instructions while using navigation (I have to jack the phone into my auxiliary audio). And I can barely hear the ringer in the same scenario...

helspawn

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
No volume boosters work with the latest android version.....I wonder why the developers of apps like volume+ etc are sleeping......

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
No volume boosters work with the latest android version.....I wonder why the developers of apps like volume+ etc are sleeping......

I talked to one of them and he said since Google changed the code, they can't make it work with the latest updates.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt