Phone constantly charging and wont connect with kies

wavod32

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
my phone randomly started always having a charging sign and when it gets to low battery it keeps popping up every few seconds that i have low battery. its like its charging and uncharging really fast but without anything connected, also i cant connect with kies it doesnt detect my phone at all and ive tried to reinstall kies and install the drivers but it stil wont work. i need to back up my phone so i can do a factory reset cause i dont want it rooted anymore

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I have read a couple threads in the past regarding your issues but can't remember the fix. Do a search and you should be able to find it. Also the Galaxy Nexus purchased from Google does not use Kies to update. I am assuming you probably got the phone through a carrier and should probably post your questions in that particular Nexus forum for the best resolution. Good luck :)

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I think it's an issue with your micro USB port. If it's popping up charging when unplugged, that's probably the problem. I don't know what will fit down in there too clean it, but I've read about using alcohol to wipe it, and if the prongs are bent, a knife to press them back in place.
Haven't had this issue, just what I've read.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

hanlou22

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
literally just read the fix to this.

it was turn off phone, unplug from charger etc and take battery out...turn phone face down...put pin into charging hole (bottom of phone)...gently move around to clear any debris etc.

just done to my phone and it seems to have fixed it :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084