Reset on my Gnexus cured some ills.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I was getting some lag that had increased over the last few 6 month's(Especially with 4.2). A couple of OS updates and the usual crapload of Apps...With the onslaught of Google's updates this week. I was experiencing quite a few oddities, in searches, Apps opening and more lag then I could put up with.

So I backed up my Gallery and flushed with reset. GN is back to new. A few things like adding items to folders, where the folder would move away and make it difficult, got fixed, the start date for my Data usage used to move, that seems fixed. The phone just seems perfect again.

All the new updates to google apps are working perfect again and its just generally snappy again.:cool:

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I off loaded my pic and vids to my MBA took a screen shot of my Dogcatcher Podcasts, and I think Google restored everything else. Most of my apps required its password to restore. I don't play games on my phone.

I just manually put my folders and widgets back the way I like them. Took maybe an hour. Then every time I remember something is missing I'll add it back...Pretty low tech. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12