Looking for feedback on 4.2 running on the GN

giograves

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Not willing to pop 350+tax on the N4 mid-way through its life cycle and wanting a Nexus that I can swap batteries, I thinking about getting this phone off CL or Ebay but curious as its a dual core how well it runs JB?

Anyone?

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I just recently bought the phone myself.
I also own the HTC one S and the Samsung Vibrant
I have played with many devices and the GN is in average and still good phone. It will not keep up with the S4 or HTC one. But I can still get what I need done.
Its a good phone for 150-200. I love mine. but mine is rooting running custom ROMs. Right now Im running a 4.2 rom compiled with Linaro (Purity). It makes it twice as fast as stock.
And they are still holding there value... Thats why I love NEXUS.

But beware on stock... It will some some hangups. It tends to lag when multiple things are trying to Read/Write. That is the only flaw that cannot be fixed.

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm all stock and no problems purchased through the Play Store. Very Capable phone. That being said, I will be upgrading to the N4 very soon since I use my phone for everything.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SellnCLT85

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Just picked one up about 3 weeks ago. Hardware is decent, but nothing compared to the 2013 releases. The device runs pretty smooth on 4.2. Plenty of developing support! Also there are still tons of accessories available.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22