Hello!
    I have locked myself out of my phone. [Short Version: Changed to pin unlock. Don't know the pin. There is no sign in with Gmail option. It just keeps counting my failed attempts (up to 60+ times) then saying wait 30 seconds every fifth failed pin attempt]. It appears I will have to factory reset the phone. :-(

Will I be able to download my photos and other important information without unlocking my phone?
    When plugging into computer, it downloaded driver software fine, shows the folders, but will not open any of them. (I'm assuming it's a security thing).
    Just trying to see if this is possible.. Thanks!!

I have the Samsung Galaxy phone SCHI515, with the latest android operating system installed.
    07-06-2013 12:27 PM
    Hello!
    I have locked myself out of my phone. [Short Version: Changed to pin unlock. Don't know the pin. There is no sign in with Gmail option. It just keeps counting my failed attempts (up to 60+ times) then saying wait 30 seconds every fifth failed pin attempt]. It appears I will have to factory reset the phone. :-(

Will I be able to download my photos and other important information without unlocking my phone?
    When plugging into computer, it downloaded driver software fine, shows the folders, but will not open any of them. (I'm assuming it's a security thing).
    Just trying to see if this is possible.. Thanks!!

I have the Samsung Galaxy phone SCHI515, with the latest android operating system installed.
    Your carrier will have the pin for you... just call them.
    07-09-2013 06:29 PM