Just installed CyanogenMod 10.1, now what?

orangetiktac

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone. I just rooted my phone for the first time and flashed CM 10.1. I've messed around with some of the customization tools and I'm loving the way it works. My next question though is what else can I do? My main purpose here is battery life because, as we all know, the battery life on this thing is bad especially on the LTE version. I'm new to this whole thing but if anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone. I just rooted my phone for the first time and flashed CM 10.1. I've messed around with some of the customization tools and I'm loving the way it works. My next question though is what else can I do? My main purpose here is battery life because, as we all know, the battery life on this thing is bad especially on the LTE version. I'm new to this whole thing but if anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it.

If you are looking for battery life. I would install a new kernel.
And I would try different ones. Whatever works best for you.
I Love Purity, & Liquidsmooth ROMs with Franco kernel or Fancy kernel.
They perform very well with good battery life.

Thats the fun... try different ROMs and kernels for yourself.
(Please make backups too)

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
check to see that your pictures are in fact being backed up, via aut-backup/sync with G+.
i've installed CM10.1 twice (months apart with confirmed correct GAPPS) and each time i'm unable to get my photos to back up--so i had to leave the ROM.
loved it apart from that.

mldiroff

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
In addition to what's mentioned above, I've had some good battery success with ASKP and Leankernel, but in general, my best battery success is when I'm not using it :) I've come to the realization that this phone just sucks for battery and I use my phone heavily. Good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech