samsung galaxy nexus not recognizing telus sim card

greatguyokay

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey all!
so I used to have my Samsung galaxy nexus with rogers. However, I upgraded to Samsung s5 and went with telus instead of rogers. Anyways my galaxy nexus is unlocked which means theoretically it should work with any carriers correct? How come when I put my telus sim card in my galaxy nexus it does not get recognized? Is there something else I need to do? When I did upgrade to Samsung s5 rogers cancelled my account so my phone shouldn't be locked into rogers. Not sure what I need to do.
UPDATE* I tried using a different sim card, one that's from koodo and that one worked for some odd reason. However, its not my telus sim card as it works fine on my galaxy s5. For some reason galaxy nexus is not recognizing my telus sim card
Thanks for reading and hopefully there is a solution!

Last edited:

ColekaineRonkainen

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Hey all!
so I used to have my Samsung galaxy nexus with rogers. However, I upgraded to Samsung s5 and went with telus instead of rogers. Anyways my galaxy nexus is unlocked which means theoretically it should work with any carriers correct? How come when I put my telus sim card in my galaxy nexus it does not get recognized? Is there something else I need to do? When I did upgrade to Samsung s5 rogers cancelled my account so my phone shouldn't be locked into rogers. Not sure what I need to do.
UPDATE* I tried using a different sim card, one that's from koodo and that one worked for some odd reason. However, its not my telus sim card as it works fine on my galaxy s5. For some reason galaxy nexus is not recognizing my telus sim card
Thanks for reading and hopefully there is a solution!