I've bought the s8 and thinking about s9. However, I'm wondering if it's better to wait for the next high end google pixel phone to come out. I don't know if stock android is better than Samsung experience ui. The most important things to me are speed,battery life,water resistance, good camera and fast updates. The galaxy phones I've had die fast it feels like. Would a high pixel phone have better battery life performance in comparison? I've also noticed that whenever I've got a Samsung phone screen burn in eventually happens. My other phone I had years ago the Huawei ascend q never had screen burn in and I used it constantly. Suggestions and input would be helpful.
    04-14-2018 05:56 AM
    When it comes to looks most phones can't beat the S series, especially not the Pixel series. From what various reviews on the Internet point out, S series seem to have better battery management than the stock Android on Pixel. Camera, well, when you compare the high end phones, the difference is negligible - they both are great.

The only reason I can think of where you may favor Pixel is, fast updates which includes developer previews of next version of Android - and if you really really like the look of Stock Android over any Samsung customization.
    04-14-2018 01:18 PM