I love my Lenovo 10" Smart Display, especially since the update. However, I have found a bug with Home View. If you have multiple lights in a room, there is no way to access control over any single light. (I use Smartthings, and it has always worked well with Google Assistant) If you go to "lights" or "view rooms" then "lights" it should list all lights by room, and then individually. It does not. It shows the light control for a single light in that room and controls all the lights at once. There is no provision to control the lights individually, if there are multiple lights in a room. Home View on the Lenovo Smart Display does not function the same as Home View on the Google Home Hub.
    I hope that Lenovo and Google can get this fixed.
    11-08-2018 04:42 PM
    I love my Lenovo 10" Smart Display, especially since the update. However, I have found a bug with Home View. If you have multiple lights in a room, there is no way to access control over any single light. (I use Smartthings, and it has always worked well with Google Assistant) If you go to "lights" or "view rooms" then "lights" it should list all lights by room, and then individually. It does not. It shows the light control for a single light in that room and controls all the lights at once. There is no provision to control the lights individually, if there are multiple lights in a room. Home View on the Lenovo Smart Display does not function the same as Home View on the Google Home Hub.
    I hope that Lenovo and Google can get this fixed.
    I would have to check mine once home. I forget how it shows with multiple lights.
    11-08-2018 04:44 PM