I just bought the Revue and so far it is being used to watch Netflix and grab video files from my computer. With football season starting, I'm looking to get very basic network channels so I can watch the games.

I have a Samsung TV with a built in digital tuner that picks up ATSC/QAM signals. I've googled around and found a couple of fairly cheap indoor amplified antennas to pick up HD channels. Now, I can just run this straight to my TV but I was wondering if it is possible to hook it up to my Revue as well? I really just like the idea of being able to browse while watching TV, to be honest.

My TV has 4 HDMI Ins. Would I need an external tuner or DVR to get the signal to my Revue or is there another, cheaper way?
    08-10-2011 12:16 AM
    It might be possible if your TV had an HDMI output for over-the-air HD signals. The key is the video must be through HDMI and the audio must be through HDMI or Optical (Toslink).

Another option would be to purchase an HDTV set top box over-the-air receiver. You know the ones promoted during the DTV transition. Just make sure it can pass video over HDMI and audio over HDMI or optical toslink.
    08-10-2011 01:35 PM
    It might be possible if your TV had an HDMI output for over-the-air HD signals. The key is the video must be through HDMI and the audio must be through HDMI or Optical (Toslink).

Another option would be to purchase an HDTV set top box over-the-air receiver. You know the ones promoted during the DTV transition. Just make sure it can pass video over HDMI and audio over HDMI or optical toslink.
    Yea I looked and the TV doesn't have any HDMI outs. I was hoping I wouldn't need another box, but I guess that is the only option I have atm. Thanks though =)
    08-10-2011 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD