A few Revue questions

bobbob1016

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Revue, and would like to be able to "fling" video to it from my Evo3d. The video app on my phone has a "play on" option, but it doesn't list my Revue, even though they're on the same wifi. I've heard the thing is referred to as "flinging" video, but since I can't find it yet, is this a honeycomb feaure?

Also, is there a way to control it with my existing mouse and keyboard (while they're still connected to my Linux machine), something like the program Synergy?

I've also been trying to share video to it, but can't seem to do that. Is there any trick to do that? It's be awesome if I could use the "search" to search local files as well, in lieu of streaming.

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Idk i know i can map network accessible drives to it. I mapped my 1tb drive on my laptop to my revue. Love watching downloaded anime and converted movies from my hdd on my flat screen. I should see if phones and stuff are mapable.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if something WiFi File Explorer would work. It was the Amazon FAotD a while back. Allows access to files on your phone via a browser. Could try it with the Revue browser. (probably a better solution out there)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781