clearence of revue?

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So I was at Best Buy tonight.. looking at the revue. I have birthday money to spend.

They had 20 logitech review's in stock. Asked the employee do they get any returns? He said no. They get more Sony Google tv returns.
But he went on to say.... The logitech is clearing out the revue.

Wonder if he just doesn't know why he is talking about or if they are really getting rid of them.

What are your thoughts? I still think I will be picking one up tomorrow.

Does it work at all with Directtv?

bigmikehwt

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
So I was at Best Buy tonight.. looking at the revue. I have birthday money to spend.

They had 20 logitech review's in stock. Asked the employee do they get any returns? He said no. They get more Sony Google tv returns.
But he went on to say.... The logitech is clearing out the revue.

Wonder if he just doesn't know why he is talking about or if they are really getting rid of them.

What are your thoughts? I still think I will be picking one up tomorrow.

Does it work at all with Directtv?

It works with direct tv just fine. I don't think they are clearing them out. Logitech did just lower the price. My wife said she would never use it when I got it but now she uses it all the time. It is great

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It works with direct tv just fine. I don't think they are clearing them out. Logitech did just lower the price. My wife said she would never use it when I got it but now she uses it all the time. It is great

Good to hear. Been watching some YouTube vids of the revue. Seems pretty cool indeed.

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Two it works with directv. Just picked it up tonight at bestbuy. They had even more there than last night.

It's late and I have wires everywhere. I just had to plug it in to try it out.

So far I love just thing in a channel show in the search and it taking you right to the channel.