11-24-2011 11:01 AM
70 123
tools
    Sony actually has the file on their support site but still says you have to wait for the OTA to get it...

Sony eSupport - NSZ-GT1 - News & Alerts
    The person you quoted was wondering about the Revue (not the Sony like you have). It would be a bad idea to try to load Sony software on a Revue. Also, it is better to wait for the OTA than try to load a Sony file.

Revue has not officially been pushed the update yet, so the person quoted most likely was lying.
    11-03-2011 10:09 AM
    Finally! For those still waiting for their update, I did a factory reset and my update appeared at the setup menu. Also, I usually use wifi to connect to the web but for an update I used a Ethernet cord. Give it a shot!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
    ha great minds think alike did the exact same thing last night and i got the update and now ive been trying to install apks that arent on the market on the tv i tried sideloading spotify and pvz with no luck just wishful thinking i guess
    11-03-2011 01:47 PM
    My update was waiting for me this morning, upstate NY. Sony Internet TV
    11-03-2011 02:26 PM
    Was able to side load apps after checking unknown sources in settings.
    scottabutler likes this.
    11-03-2011 02:34 PM
    Got mine on my 32" in Middle Georgia. Haven't played with it much, but had Market troubles when I did.
    11-03-2011 03:32 PM
    got mine this morning, I had it connected to my dish DVR but it was working like garbage it was studdering the tv's picture so I unhooked it from the dvr and wired the dvr to the tv and its picture is back to normal. So something on the gtv is messing it up ...btw this is the blueray player
    11-03-2011 03:36 PM
    Got mine today around 7 o'clock pm in south florida. :-)
    11-03-2011 10:45 PM
    I seriously doubt that which state or which region we live in within the US will have any effect on the timing of the update.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    11-04-2011 09:32 AM
    Got mine today once I got power back here in Hartford CT after 6 days....If you do a factory reset it will push the update to you automatically.
    11-04-2011 11:02 AM
    So, the revue post was not true. I knew it!
    11-04-2011 05:13 PM
    I've heard a lot of chatter on Twitter that the update for the Logitech Revue won't come for another few weeks. I hope this is not true.
    11-04-2011 06:58 PM
    Anyone with an updated Sony device and directv does the search actually search the -1 channels?

I figured us revue owners would either have it or hear a solid release date by now but we got the standard in a few weeks from Logitech.
    11-04-2011 11:11 PM
    Anyone with an updated Sony device and directv does the search actually search the -1 channels?

I figured us revue owners would either have it or hear a solid release date by now but we got the standard in a few weeks from Logitech.
    you can hit the option button while watching tv and it lets you edit your channel list and from there it list the regular and -1 channels to pick from.
    11-05-2011 01:19 AM
    you can hit the option button while watching tv and it lets you edit your channel list and from there it list the regular and -1 channels to pick from.
    Awesome thank you
    11-05-2011 07:16 AM
    My Sony Google Tv got the update, my Logitech Revue still has not Here in South Jersey.
    11-07-2011 02:10 PM
    Anyone tried hooking revue up to ethernet and doing reset? I have tried a couple resets but would have to move a bunch of cords to use ethernet, not sure worth trying.

Also, a little disheartened by the lack of chatter in the forum after the update even just for the ssony folks. Are you guys looking anywhere else for googletv talk?
    11-08-2011 05:23 PM
    With the recent announcement of the discontinuation of the Revue - will they even bother pushing the update out now? I mean my guess is it's apparently not 'ready' for the logitech hardware...and if they aren't going to make/support them anymore - why bother finishing the update.
    11-11-2011 10:10 AM
    With the recent announcement of the discontinuation of the Revue - will they even bother pushing the update out now? I mean my guess is it's apparently not 'ready' for the logitech hardware...and if they aren't going to make/support them anymore - why bother finishing the update.
    I haven't seen that announcement. I did read an article talking about de Luca's remarks that Logitech won't be making a sequel to the Revue, and his comments were quite discouraging, but I didn't see the word discontinue in there. Do you have a link or reference to the announcement?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    11-11-2011 10:22 AM
    has anyone tried a s/nes emulator to see if they work? I tried a few and they didnt work. With the sony remote it would be great for playing games.
    11-11-2011 12:44 PM
    Was able to side load apps after checking unknown sources in settings.
    How were you able to do this?
    11-24-2011 11:01 AM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD