Who got the Google TV2.0 update and where?

david279

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok anybody got this update yet?

Im in Louisiana and still waiting myself. I have the Sony Internet Blu-ray Player.

Dstro22

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
In Northern VA outside DC and nothing this am before I left for work on my Sony Blu-ray but hopefully there may be something different when i turn it on after work.

reidoreilly

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
has ANYONE got the update. I bought my sony box on saturday thinking this update would be out by sunday, and over the 2 days this device has quickly become a joke and now i realize why they are not selling. If this update doesnt help then im taking it back.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
has ANYONE got the update. I bought my sony box on saturday thinking this update would be out by sunday, and over the 2 days this device has quickly become a joke and now i realize why they are not selling. If this update doesnt help then im taking it back.

The update is supposed to roll out this week according to all the info. It is likely going to happen in staging tiers rather than blasting everyone at once.

Vin

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Does it support flash 11??? need to know if i can get espn3.com aka watchespn back on there.

Got the update last night at 2:30am EST in Boston area. I got it on a Sony TV. I also have the Sony box but have not been able to check that yet.

Yes you can watch ESPN3.

Dstro22

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Got the update last night at 2:30am EST in Boston area. I got it on a Sony TV. I also have the Sony box but have not been able to check that yet.

Yes you can watch ESPN3.

THANK YOU!!! THAT IS ALL I NEED NOW!!! Cant wait to get home off work and turn my box on, hope its pushed out to DC/MD/VA today.

GMoney749

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
The update was waiting for me this morning. I have the Sony BluRay box and I'm in SoCal. Had to leave for work, so I didn't get much time playing with it, but it's definitely an improvement. One major thing (for me) that I noticed is that you can get GTV audio to play while you're in PIP mode. So I can listen to music (Pandora) while I'm watching sports on TV.

h20squirter

Apr 19, 2010
www.rossmeadows.com

easy horsepower, I have been rocking a Revue for a year with no update and your still gonna get your update before I get mine. so simmer down and relax.. still plenty you can do with the current GTV.

Reactions: GMoney749

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Mine update came up this morning for my revue, Colorado. So far it looks like a nice update. Things appear to be streamlined and cleaned up quite a bit