Who got the Google TV2.0 update and where?

baltwade

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I've heard a lot of chatter on Twitter that the update for the Logitech Revue won't come for another few weeks. I hope this is not true.

stonefeet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone with an updated Sony device and directv does the search actually search the -1 channels?

I figured us revue owners would either have it or hear a solid release date by now but we got the standard in a few weeks from Logitech.

reidoreilly

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone with an updated Sony device and directv does the search actually search the -1 channels?

I figured us revue owners would either have it or hear a solid release date by now but we got the standard in a few weeks from Logitech.

you can hit the option button while watching tv and it lets you edit your channel list and from there it list the regular and -1 channels to pick from.

teckels

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Anyone tried hooking revue up to ethernet and doing reset? I have tried a couple resets but would have to move a bunch of cords to use ethernet, not sure worth trying.

Also, a little disheartened by the lack of chatter in the forum after the update even just for the ssony folks. Are you guys looking anywhere else for googletv talk?

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
With the recent announcement of the discontinuation of the Revue - will they even bother pushing the update out now? I mean my guess is it's apparently not 'ready' for the logitech hardware...and if they aren't going to make/support them anymore - why bother finishing the update.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
With the recent announcement of the discontinuation of the Revue - will they even bother pushing the update out now? I mean my guess is it's apparently not 'ready' for the logitech hardware...and if they aren't going to make/support them anymore - why bother finishing the update.

I haven't seen that announcement. I did read an article talking about de Luca's remarks that Logitech won't be making a sequel to the Revue, and his comments were quite discouraging, but I didn't see the word discontinue in there. Do you have a link or reference to the announcement?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

reidoreilly

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
has anyone tried a s/nes emulator to see if they work? I tried a few and they didnt work. With the sony remote it would be great for playing games.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy