So i read that Adobe will no long be supporting flash on mobile devices. I guess this includes our Google Tv as well?
    11-11-2011 08:25 PM
    Eventually.

Flash in itself will be gone completely in time so there will be no need for support of it.
    11-12-2011 01:06 PM
    Eventually.

Flash in itself will be gone completely in time so there will be no need for support of it.
    My eyes have not rolled so hard in a long time. Flash is not going anywhere. It just was not used that much on mobile devices and was not making Adobe any money. So why continue it ON MOBILE DEVICES. It is still going strong on PC's.
    11-12-2011 04:35 PM
    My eyes have not rolled so hard in a long time. Flash is not going anywhere. It just was not used that much on mobile devices and was not making Adobe any money. So why continue it ON MOBILE DEVICES. It is still going strong on PC's.
    Actually it is starting to lose to HTML5. HTML5 will win. It is just a matter of how long it will take until it is dead.

---------------------------------
    Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk
    11-12-2011 06:57 PM
    Actually it is starting to lose to HTML5. HTML5 will win. It is just a matter of how long it will take until it is dead.

BINGO!
    11-13-2011 10:09 AM
    But until then mobile flash will continue to work just fine. It's nice knowing I can view the vast majority of web content today and with Google's commitment to HTML5 I know I'll be able to view it in the future as well.
    11-13-2011 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD