Sony GTV update (After Honeycomb).

myalover

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I got another update this evening on my GTV. Looked minor and the release notes just said it was to improve network connection issues.

Anyone been having connection issues after the Honeycomb update?

RoadBicyclist

May 16, 2010
Visit site
That's what I was thinking. I don't have a Blu-Ray and was going to get one soon...until I saw the Sony. Now I'm torn between the two.

I can't blame you, I think I saw the Sony for $150 at CompUSA over the weekend, but I already have a Blu-Ray with my PS3. Even though, unless you have a huge movie collection or a movie mail service, then I don't think is worth to have a Blu-Ray any longer. YouTube now has movies also even though no HD yet, but little by little every service is moving to streaming. I have to admit Blu-Ray is super clear.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I can't blame you, I think I saw the Sony for $150 at CompUSA over the weekend, but I already have a Blu-Ray with my PS3. Even though, unless you have a huge movie collection or a movie mail service, then I don't think is worth to have a Blu-Ray any longer. YouTube now has movies also even though no HD yet, but little by little every service is moving to streaming. I have to admit Blu-Ray is super clear.

Jeez, $150 for the Sony is a good price.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc