Youtube App for Logitech Revue with Android 3.1 not working

labunjef

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
So i got the update 3.1 for my logitech revue today. It seems great so far except that the Youtube app doesn't seem to be working correctly. Not sure if anyone else had this problem or not. I can get the app to open and can search all video's. When i try to open any video it looks like its loading but it just never loads. The circle loading icon just keeps spinning and nothing is happening. I've tried anything from the most popular videos to just anything random and none work. I've restarted the Google TV and cleared the cache and data but still not working. Any other options?

frmorrison

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Rebooting is the first step when something doesn't work that should work. YouTube works fine for me with the update.

Also try logging out/in of your YouTube account.

nathaniz

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know much, but a factory reset sounds in order. Wish I could help more.
Is there some setting on your router You Tube doesn't like maybe?
Is it a network/bandwidth/speed issue maybe?
Have you tried going hard line ethernet to see if it works?
If everything else is working fine, maybe your You Tube app got corrupted somehow?

I had no trouble after my initial restart I did after the update was completed - everything kicked in, apps updated, etc. You Tube has been great. You Tube HD looks great, too.

If I could just find a way to use my jump drive as app storage (like and SD card) I'd be very happy with the update, instead of just happy.
If Hulu Plus would turn away the money from whomever is paying them to stay off of Google TV (and my ASUS Transformer) and license it for use by paying customers on the devices they actually own instead of on the Kindle Fire, I'd be deliriously happy.
But I'm wandering off topic . . .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel