Just bought my parents a Logitech revue.

Trying to hook up to wifi. Connected. But when it tries setting everything up...

We keep getting a internal error. The server is unavailable.

What gives?. My revue at home I did connected to Ethernet cable.

This is kind of frustrating. It did a system update as soon as we plugged it in. I think to the 3.1 update.
    So i know it did connect at one point.

Any one else running into these issues setting up a new revue?
    12-25-2011 02:57 PM
    I hooked it up to the Ethernet cable and get the same network error. Cell phones connect to wifi no problem so i know Comcast is working.
    12-25-2011 03:33 PM
    Same thing for me, theres a bunch of people with the same problem. Check out logitechs forums Stuck at UPDATING YOUR CONTROLLER!! - Page 4 - Logitech Forums
    12-25-2011 03:55 PM
    12-25-2011 03:55 PM
    Thank you for the posts. I now know i am not doing something wrong. Will see what happens tomorrow.
    12-25-2011 04:55 PM
    I will say this much. LOGITECH has really screwed. Up this one. I had a whole house full of family and friends. I was raving about how nice Google T.V. i can say there is 15 people who really don't think too highly of Logitech now.

If Logitech can't get there network issue fixed with in the next day. I guess this gets boxed back up and returned. Some family members said I should just get apple TV. Everything apple just works..
    As much as I am an android fan.. I have to agree..

This Christmas gift has been something I really wanted to show off to everyone.
    So far it has really been a let down.
    12-26-2011 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD