Sometimes it works on the Logitech Revue, sometimes it doesn't. However, I also have Chrome to Phone enabled on my android phone, and the links get pushed there every time without fail.

I've tried disabling Chrome to Phone on my Droid to see if that would fix the issue, however the Logitech Revue still does not consistently receive the links.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there something I'm doing wrong?
    12-29-2011 06:08 PM
    It didnt work right for me until I did a CTRL-ALT-DEL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using Tapatalk
    12-30-2011 02:18 PM
    CTL-ALT-DEL has been my friend about 2 times so far with my Revue, Chrome was pretty much very slow and not functioning properly.

Actually I think CTL-ALT-DEL every few days or so is a good idea, I reboot my EVO every 3-4 days in order to clear memory usage.
    12-30-2011 10:12 PM
    Thanks for the tips guys. I actually had tried ctrl-alt-del several times to no avail.

HOWEVER, i did just do a hard reset (unplugged and replugged the revue) and that seems to have fixed the problem.

Hopefully this helps someone else with the issue I was having!
    01-01-2012 08:20 PM
    Thanks for the tips guys. I actually had tried ctrl-alt-del several times to no avail.

HOWEVER, i did just do a hard reset (unplugged and replugged the revue) and that seems to have fixed the problem.

Hopefully this helps someone else with the issue I was having!
    Excellent, glad to hear you've resolved your issue, sometimes you have to take matters in your own hands.

I have truly enjoyed my Revue so far, but not as much as my wife and daughter this weekend, they have gone on a Netflix Glee marathon (they're addicted) while I decided to upgrade my PC CPU-cooler (finally had time to do it right!).

If I have to grade my Revue from 1 to 10, I give it an 8, hopefully more apps will be added in the future. That could easily take it to 9 - 9.5.
    01-02-2012 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD