Well I stopped hearing about the revue, does anyone know any development information about the revue.

01-18-2012 06:54 AM
    I doubt there will be much to hear about it in the future.

It's an orphan product - out of manufacture, Logitech doesn't see any new Google TV devices in their future - interest and future developments will be with other manufacturers and devices, I expect.

I'm just enjoying what I have with two Reviews until something better, faster and shinier comes along.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    01-18-2012 07:10 AM
    we like our revue, honeycomb is quite a bit better but that's more than likely the last update we'll ever see for it, i too am waiting for the next gen devices to come out and see what they have to offer before buying another one and moving the revue into the bedroom.
    01-18-2012 01:44 PM
    At least we got the Honeycomb update before Logitech turned its back on us.
    01-18-2012 05:51 PM
    Hoping that we can get an ICS update (official or not) that will be a bit faster now that it will have x86 support.
    01-20-2012 09:39 AM
    I think my Revue went belly up today. It's stuck on the Logitech Revue with GoogleTV screen and will not load further. I've unplugged it for several minutes to no avail.

While poking around (literally), I stuck the tip of my finger through the SPDIF port, it turned red, and the Revue finished booting. I looked around the menus for Facotry Reset but could not find it.

How do you do a factory reset with the Honeycomb upgrade?

01-21-2012 05:15 PM
    You can just hold the sync button. or in Privacy in the settings.

But I what i ment by develpoment is unofficial, I dont expect anything at all from logitech, but as stated earlier there wil be better boxes soon, The revue does run the Intel Atom, from what i understand an ARM 7 would be better if not around the same. There have been times when my phone was faster than my Revue.
    01-25-2012 10:05 AM