My News Alerts

bradvoy

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I am the author of an app in the Android Market called My News Alerts. This alert follows various news sources and lets you know when there is a new story on a topic you're interested in. One of the users of the app recently emailed me about a problem he is seeing when running the app on a Sony Blu-Ray player with Google TV. Despite several emails back and forth I'm still not really understanding what he's reporting; English is clearly not his native language. The app works great on my Logitech Revue as well as on all the Android phones and tablets I've tried it on, so I'm at a loss as to what would be different on the Sony. If anyone who has this device could install My News Alerts and give me a description of any display problems you see, I would appreciate it.

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I am the author of an app in the Android Market called My News Alerts. This alert follows various news sources and lets you know when there is a new story on a topic you're interested in. One of the users of the app recently emailed me about a problem he is seeing when running the app on a Sony Blu-Ray player with Google TV. Despite several emails back and forth I'm still not really understanding what he's reporting; English is clearly not his native language. The app works great on my Logitech Revue as well as on all the Android phones and tablets I've tried it on, so I'm at a loss as to what would be different on the Sony. If anyone who has this device could install My News Alerts and give me a description of any display problems you see, I would appreciate it.

I have the Sony Internet TV; is it available from the market for GTV?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12