My Revue has been acting up lately. Most days when I try to use the keyboard to click on the TV, I find it non-responsive. Manually turning on the TV shows that it indeed crashed. CTRL-ALT-DELETE doesn't work. Pulling the plug starts the re-boot, but 1.5 seconds into the color explosion splash, it goes dead. ZIP, NADA, NOTHING.

When it finally decides to boot up, the apps don't respond.

Doesn't look good.

04-04-2012 04:30 PM
    That doesn't sound very good. How old is your unit? Time to start hoping that Google has a big GTV announcement at I/O.
    04-04-2012 09:28 PM
    My device is still humming along, but I wouldn't be surprised if this started happening to me soon as well. The Revue is dead, I'm using my Sony GTV Blu-ray player almost exclusively now for entertainment and my app development.
    04-11-2012 09:29 PM
    Someone in another forum reminded me how to do a hard factory reset (press and hold the Bluetooth pairing button for ten seconds). This appears to fix my problems. I still get some Shockwave plug-in crashes, but at least it's booting!

I also have the Sony GTV Blu-Ray and find it to be a much more polished product. The animations are smoother and it seems snappier. I can't wait for Sony's next gen hardware.

04-12-2012 04:10 PM