Anybody got the new netflix installed?

Sniper1087

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Like the Title says did anybody get the new netflix apk installed, for some reason mine is the old version and I cannot get it to update for the life of me, this is dumb the app that I have doesnt have the ability to do search by genre only search by title, any help would be appreciated.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes, version number please. Mine has been the same since the Honeycomb update. On another note, when was the last time anyone has seen any new releases come out on Netflix? If they don't get back on track with their content, it may be time to cancel them anyway.

Sniper1087

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes, version number please. Mine has been the same since the Honeycomb update. On another note, when was the last time anyone has seen any new releases come out on Netflix? If they don't get back on track with their content, it may be time to cancel them anyway.

true Netflix has been crappy lately and the current app which you cant freaking search for genre blows, I am about to switch my revue for the sony and see if that one is better.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
true Netflix has been crappy lately and the current app which you cant freaking search for genre blows, I am about to switch my revue for the sony and see if that one is better.

If you mean the apps being better, I believe they are the same on both the Revue and Sony. They're both running Honecomb, so the UI isn't going to look any different.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdvdbone88