What do you use your Revue for?

finkman4

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I just got one as a gift and outside of clicking around to see what is there I have found absolutely no use for it. Excited to eventually stream some TV/Movies/Concerts but other than that, what do people use this for? Can I attach a external harddrive and back up my DVR/extend its space?

Would love some advice as I really find it useless so far.

cvette93

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I use mine as a music player and do quick searches while watching TV. The PIP function is useful if you are watching a TV show and want to know who the actor/actress is. You can attach an external drive and watch movies from it. I don't think that you can use it as addition DVR space though. Oh yeah, the Youtube app is pretty useful.

Last edited:

Jacksmyname

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I have Amazon Prime, and use my Revue for it.
I also use it to stream music from my pc.
I also use it for internet, but not as much as I used to.
Why you may ask?
Well, a few months ago I bought two Galaxy Tab 10.1's for my wife and me.
'Nuff said.
But seriously, I really like the Revue.
Stick with it. It's a pretty cool device.

johnfer

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
You can stream videos, music and photos from PC and DLNA device, also you may have access to Android market from your Revue. See more capabilities here.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I moved mine to my basement and set it up with the TV behind my bar. While drinking its fun to search the web for stuff and watch funny YouTube videos.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

pdougmc

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Major League Baseball
Detroit Symphony
European bike races
youtube
music streaming
used with Netflix until I canceled it.
Google Plus ocasionally

teckels

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
When people come over I explain to them what it is when they ask. That is what I use it for mailnly.

I used to absolutely love streaming pandora while watching sports but apparently I am a 1%er who lost that functionality and there is nothing they can do to resolve it. Netflix was another feature I enjoyed but no fault to Google, that content has gone extremely down hill.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance