Vizio CoStar now saying shipped

milesmcever

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else seeing this on their website, I guess the leaked info on the ship date being yesterday was close to right. Ill update when I see where its shipping from and hopefully someone will get a review up here pretty quickly. Also what made you guys pick this over the other Google TV devices this being my first I liked the price so I ordered it.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Awesome can't wait. I got this for another room in the house. I have the revue on the TV behind my bar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

imomperousse

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Checked my status and showing that it has been picked up and is already departed for shipping. Unfortunately I live in nj so I won't be seeing it for a couple of days for sure.

costarshipping.png

imomperousse

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Just checked on the type of shipping...they are using fedex smartpost, which means they will go ground and then drop it off at the post office which will then drop it off at my house....going to take a while but it was free shipping.

naudan

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
So my order says "Complete" on the Vizio site, but I havent got an email, tracking number, etc. and I ordered it the first pre-order day (7/24). Where are you guys getting all this shipping info from?

appmy

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine also says shipped from Bloomington CA yesterday. FWIW I ordered mine at just after 8AM EDT on July 24th.

Pretty excited to get it...one of my Revues is acting funny.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I missed the first 12 hour sale but got mine in on 8/3. Still says it didn't ship. Guess the first sales are going out now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

milesmcever

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
So my order says "Complete" on the Vizio site, but I havent got an email, tracking number, etc. and I ordered it the first pre-order day (7/24). Where are you guys getting all this shipping info from?

Haven't gotten an email yet either but if you click on order from vizios site it will give you the order details and you can see the shipping info.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Denelor

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I got into the (I think) second round of pre-orders on July 28th. Just got my shipment confirmation and tracking number.

FWIW

Generall

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I just checked the Vizio site. I ordered on July 26 and my order is still "Processing." Why are orders made after mine already shipped?

milesmcever

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
While mine has shown shipped FedEx and their awesomeness is worthless as they give you a tracking number but since they hand it off to the post office you pretty much get to see shipped and delivered nothing else like the date it is scheduled to be delivered.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mathusala

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I am located in Michigan and mine says its in Ohio...

As soon as I get it and get it plugged in I will give you guys an update on what I think of it. I hope to have it Monday, Tuesday at latest.

thegalapagos

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
My item was sent with no physical address;
Vizio just put my apartment number. It might came directly from the country of origin.
Make thing worse, then Fedex dropped it at my local USPS, USPS returned the item to the shipper. USPS and Fedex were very unhelpful.
Not a good start .......

icechamp_187

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else seeing this on their website, I guess the leaked info on the ship date being yesterday was close to right. Ill update when I see where its shipping from and hopefully someone will get a review up here pretty quickly. Also what made you guys pick this over the other Google TV devices this being my first I liked the price so I ordered it.

mines will be here by 08/23/12 they charged my card on the 08/15/12 man i caint wait to get it.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Its taking forever. For $10 shipping I would have liked it soon. Mine said it left the California FedEx at 9am on 8/18 and that's the last update I got.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles