Co-Star shipping problems--experiences?

tobor

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I placed my Co-Star order on 27 July; I was provided a tracking number on 16 August. FedEx tracking showed that the package was picked up in Bloomington, CA on the 16th and left the FedEx facility the next day. After that, tracking shows an arrival and departure from Ellenwood, GA on the 21st. After that, nothing. That was 6 days ago, and I live one state away (in TN).

FedEx advised me on the 24th that I would definitely see the status updated over the weekend, and that if I didn't to call them back. As of today (the 27th) they're telling me the package was:
A) Lost
B) Damaged and returned to sender
C) Never actually mailed in the first place (just had a label created)

Vizio was little to no help either; I'm being told that I have to wait an indeterminate number of days for them to research.

TL-DR Co-Star never arrived. FedEx & Vizio no help. I'm just curious to hear other people's experiences regarding how their Co-Star shipment was handled.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Mine said it left FedEx on Thursday am. Should have been at USPS later that day. No updates Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. So today I call vizio to let them know it might be stolen or lost. They say call FedEx. FedEx said o its still on the truck.... I'm like for 5 days. So they say call USPS. I call them and they say the tracking number is not right even though I was tracking it. They say call FedEx. I talk to them again and they talked to the smart post manager. The rep comes back on the line and said OK its in the smart post hub and the manager there has it listed at the hub. Rep then says it should update today or tomorrow and a delivery for Wednesday. I get home today its on the table.... smart post not so smart.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

misfit410

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
This is just an issue of Fedex smartpost being pathetic, it's quite normal for it to take an insanely long time to arrive.. mine took 13 business days to get to me, it sat in one city for 6 days straight.

luvsmobile

Luvzmobile
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine the day preorders started and it shipped on the 16th but I never received it. When I ordered it I asked them what shipping method they used and was told Fedex. They never told me that the USPS would have a hand in it so I gave them my physical address since Fedex delivers to my house. You see I use a PO BOX for USPS deliveries. Once I found out what smartpost meant I made phone calls to my local postmaster, explained what happened and she assured me that my package would be let through. USPS sucks!!!!!!! Because my PO Box was not on the package some jerk of an USPS employee bounced it and sent it back. Now after waiting 10 days(now 14) Vizio tells me that until the package returns to them there's nothing they can do but reship it back. I'm so discouraged !!! but still want it so I guess I'm waiting :(

tobor

May 27, 2010
Visit site
After my inquiries yesterday (and a post on Vizio's G+ wall), my package somehow miraculously showed back up on their tracker as having arrived in the SmartPost facility in Atlanta. This is after being explicitly told (by FedEx) that the package was lost or returned to Vizio). As of today (the 28th), the status shows it has left Atlanta is scheduled for delivery by the 30th. That's 2 friggin' weeks after it was mailed. I've literally received packages from China in that amount of time. I remain skeptical that it will arrive this week. To top it all off, I was one of the guys who paid for shipping....what a bunch of BS.

HardlyClerkin

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Not so much a shipping problem but a ordering problem. I finally saw they were back in stock to order on Sunday jumped on my laptop immediately to place the order. Auto-fill on everything on Chrome so it took me seconds to fill out the order form. Hit submit, error, hit submit again error again. Checked my bank two charges from Vizio, no email confirmation. Contacted their customer service they said my order never went though and the holds would fall off in a day or so. Nothing they could do as they are sold out again. Super disappointing, I mean not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but I want one before I move into my new place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21