Google TV: Need suggestion for good Android Stick or mini PC

Sun S

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi..I am new to the forum and need help..I need suggestion for best android mini pc to plug to my TV and use it..

I am trying to find in the net, but just unable to decide that is reliable and good..

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi..I am new to the forum and need help..I need suggestion for best android mini pc to plug to my TV and use it..

I am trying to find in the net, but just unable to decide that is reliable and good..

Thanks.

You sure that is the route you want to go? Those are tough to use and often not as satisfying as the set top box solutions such as the Vizio Co Star, or the new Chromecast stick. Now of course with Chromecast you must have a phone to use with it and the app selection is still fairly limited BUT it's very cheap and works very well, and you can even broadcast your chrome browser from a PC to your TV with it.

Sun S

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Oh...yah...wasn't aware that these android sticks are tough to use...believe I need to do more analysis to understand it..but Thanks for your suggestion to look for set top box solutions..may be I may end up buying a set top box finally..Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781