I picked up the Revue yesterday and put this video together today after a couple of hours of playing with it. I like it alot.

10-22-2010 09:08 PM
    Thanks for the video. Finally someone who has it hooked to Fios which is what I have. I have a few questions. When you search for a show on the search bar and it comes up with a hit for the show what happens when you click it? Does it tune to the channel or open your dvr menu if its a future recording? Also can you use the keyboard in the Fios dvr menu to search? Thanks!
    10-22-2010 09:25 PM
    If its a show thats in the future and not currently playing it takes you to the record option. If its playing then yeah it just goes right to it. The keyboard does work in all the FIOS menus. Im controlling my Vizio TV, FIOS box and Sony receiver all from the keyboard.
    10-22-2010 09:28 PM
    If its a show thats in the future and not currently playing it takes you to the record option. If its playing then yeah it just goes right to it. The keyboard does work in all the FIOS menus. Im controlling my Vizio TV, FIOS box and Sony receiver all from the keyboard.
    Sweet thanks so much you may have just sold me on this. I just needed to make sure my dvr had some intergration even its not as much as dish network gets.
    10-22-2010 09:30 PM
    Yeah but apparently dish network charges you for it, so Ill take this method!
    10-22-2010 09:52 PM
    Great video, thanks man.
    10-22-2010 10:24 PM
    I returned my Revue today after 10 days. I had some issues where it didnt want to stay connected to my preferred router in the house. I bought a new router last night, a nicer one, and it still likes to drop its connection although every other device in the house has no problems.

That was my only problem really, and I'm not ready to hardwire a line all the way to my TV. I still like it, but it has some bugs they need to work out. I'll be looking into it in the new year to purchase again after some updates and/or other devices to choose from. A price drop wouldnt hurt either.
    10-31-2010 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD