Does the home screen play live tv?
    10-23-2010 09:51 PM
    Does the home screen play live tv?
    JoseN305 - Can you elaborate what you mean? When you start up Google TV (Logitech Revue) you go to the "Home Screen" where you can choose to watch live TV. I believe what you are asking is if it automatically goes to live TV first. There may be a setting for this (not sure) but I believe you go to the Google TV menu first then need to tell the device what you want to do.
    10-24-2010 06:28 AM
    JoseN305 - Can you elaborate what you mean? When you start up Google TV (Logitech Revue) you go to the "Home Screen" where you can choose to watch live TV. I believe what you are asking is if it automatically goes to live TV first. There may be a setting for this (not sure) but I believe you go to the Google TV menu first then need to tell the device what you want to do.
    I meant at the home screen when you are lookin at your bookmarks of tv channels, do those small tiles play live tv? Or does it just show the logo of the channel?
    10-24-2010 07:23 AM
    I meant at the home screen when you are lookin at your bookmarks of tv channels, do those small tiles play live tv? Or does it just show the logo of the channel?
    Just logos.

You can have one channel live in home page in PIP.
    10-24-2010 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD