Contest Closed - Logitech Revue Giveaway - Free Logitech Revue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortis2600

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
thumb_550_logitech-revue-giveaway.jpg

You read that right. We're giving away a Logitech Revue. All you have to do to enter to win is leave a post in this thread about what you're most looking forward to with Google TV. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. Oct. 31.

Good luck! And while you're at it, poke around our Google TV forums and see what everybody else is saying about Google TV.

I really cant wait to merge my PC, Phone and Television experience into one seamless package. Google has made all aspects of my digital life easier. This is just the next logical step.

timothyday

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to a lot more HD content available on demand. Amazon Unbox support would be great. Wonder if OnLive for Android would play nice with this puppy too. Spent some time with the remote today, would def. work as a game controller.

jeff275

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to watching internet TV on my TV. Hopefully they get that fixed up better. I guess this means I have to get broadband at home?

rick16

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Logitech Revue

I would LOOOVE to sit on the couch and log onto Android Central to see the next best thing that Google will dishing out for my pleasures!!

Thanks!

stephen240

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
The ability to browse the web and watch tv at the same time on the same screen amazes me! Granted I do that with a laptop and a tv, but to bring them together is even better!

azdaniels1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Uhm... Apps please!

thumb_550_logitech-revue-giveaway.jpg

Goodness almighty! I am excited to see the kind of apps that will be featured for the Revue! An app for statistics of software and hardware performance would be awesome! New apps for new devices! Maybe apps for channels, like say I dunno, and Android channel? Any phone, PC, TV sync capability? Heck, I am just plain excited!

Last edited:

tattoopunk

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Love Google!

I have loved google from the get go. From it's beta, to gmail's beta. I love it on my computer, on my phone, and would love it on my tv!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon