Contest Closed - Logitech Revue Giveaway - Free Logitech Revue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_storm

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm most excited about being able to quickly go between watching TV and checking something about it out on the Internet with the same display. Also, I'd love to be able to use some Android apps and have them display on my TV screen.

dtanderson

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I am looking forward to using it to tie my Dishnetwork receiver with the internet :) and looking forward to all the apps that will be coming.

jbouklas

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Chrome

Having the Chrome browser on my TV in a package that's quick and easy to use is exciting. Maybe even more exciting is that it's the full Chrome browser with Flash built in.

TheRealEdwin

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
The thing I am most looking forward to is experimenting and developing a new human interface device. I have something in my head and have a proof of concept working on my Nexus One, but would love to design and implement it for the big screen.

xd1936

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
I can't wait until people start coming up with crazy app ideas for augmented live tv. It's going to be great! And deeper Android integration. Schedule recordings from the phone on the go, please?

Spunks3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
im excited about google employees eventually making their way through myTV right into my living room... they're taking over i tell ya! oh and having a keyboard in my living room just makes sense

UndergroundWire

May 17, 2010
Visit site
As an Android OS fanboy, I'm looking forward to telling my girlfriend that my TV and Phone has Flash and your i*hone doesn't. Yes!!! Free Pron on my TV ;).

But seriously, the capability to perform a single entertainment search with multiple destinations for that content (i.e. Netflix, On Demand, TV, Internet). I'm a movie junkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz