Contest Closed - Logitech Revue Giveaway - Free Logitech Revue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluger

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Most excited about...

I'm most excited about being able to ditch my remote and use my cellphone as a master controller for my home media needs.

JoseN305

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Seeing what devs can come with later on is the best part. I can see Overlays becoming more and more interesting, not just with a pop-up saying you have a new facebook/twitter message in real-time but maybe merging in with what you are currently viewing.

Havent you always wondered what car the person is driving or what jacket hes wearing? I know those sound like more ads on your tv but they would be ones that would interest me more than a commercial. Or what about an overlay for "Family Guy" and they do one of those flashback jokes and you have no idea what show/movie/person they are referring to. Would be nice to have an imdb link pop-up with the answer.

RandomNickname

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I think for me, I'm looking forward to being able to use this as a way of getting away from cable completely. If I can do that, I will be so seriously happy because honestly, whether it's called Comcast or Xfinity, it's really, really bad.

So, fingers crossed.

bvm1987

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Most looking forward to

I am most looking forward to being able to drop down to basic cable since I could stream almost anything from this baby!

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Hmm... I can't think of a reason NOT to have an Google Powered TV system... can't wait to root it and mess with the innards and link up from my phone, and just show off how really nerdy I am to all my family and friends.

texizboy

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
The winner!

The thing I look forward to most with Google TV is the ability to pull up something on the web to show someone without having to get them to follow me over to my computer or sitting there with a laptop.

ScootD

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking forward to battling with the wife over what to watch as we both use our android phones to control the revue

...NFL Network...Bravo...NFL Network...Bravo...NFL Network...Bravo...NFL Network...pan flies at my head...wife wins

mungera

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Woohoo! What's better than a DX hooked up to TV? GOOGLE TV right plastered right there in all it's glory. Bring on the HD internet, up-sized, with a side of fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown