Contest Closed - Logitech Revue Giveaway - Free Logitech Revue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apark

May 26, 2010
Visit site
GoogleTV

I'm looking forward to what hasn't been done yet. With Android powering it, when rooted, who knows what interesting things I can do with it? I look forward to that!

wallyweaver

Dec 9, 2009
www.google.com
Logitech REVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEE!!!!!

The feature i like most is that of the existence of this device!!!!
That and that i can be more lazy than ever and not have to leave my tv for anything........anything.

markexander

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Definitely looking forward to bringing the tried and tested Google search experience to the television. I think Google TV will be channel (AND web) surfing at its finest!

agentlotek

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to being connected to my social networks while watching tv & surfing the web from my couch...not to mention the awesome apps that are sure to be in the pipeline...

andy616

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to owning one. I believe this is just the beginning. Unlimited possibilities. Can't wait when applications development starts for Google TV. Watch movies/TV on demand.

sethharrelson

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Potential Investment

My company is always looking to push the next technology to our consumers. Getting my hands on one will give me the chance to test and compare to the product(TiVo Premiere) we are pushing through our company now. :p

Love Google and Android Central!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Flavy

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I will look forward to listening to the Android Central podcast on the Revue and experiencing Jerry's beard in full 42" HD glory.

markculton

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have google tv so I could watch internet tv. I would cancel my cable and use the money for my daughter's piano lessons! Plus having android apps on my tv would be amazing!

Koroz

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I am hoping to find a replacement for ipt, utorrent, computer hooked to my tv to stream shows and hulu. I am looking forward to having my phone, web browser and TV comprised into one family of nerdy happiness.

If you are a nerd, and google tv doesn't give you a hard on, you are not a true follower of the nerdforce. This makes my inner-nerdom sing with praises that it will be able to enjoy so many devices of technology at once.

not to mention I got laid off because they hired some asshat out of college with a degree in art over my 25+ years in the industry because I never got a degree, so they could charge the customer more.

So my wife would love the fact that after I had to cancel cable my wife can use the revue to browse her shows over the internet allowing me to take back my computer to the bat cave.

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
It's all about widgets!

I really don't care what I am watching as long as I can have widgets on my TV! I am also looking forward to the feature that makes my neighbors, the Jones family, jealous.

Gumby88

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I want to see first hand what Google TV is all about, and how it can make me wanna stay in my living room instead of going to my computer room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty