Contest Closed - Logitech Revue Giveaway - Free Logitech Revue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBeat

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I look forward to finally being able to watch my favorite video podcasts on my TV, next to DVR content and cable. Not to mention the ability to connect to the web while watching a movie or TV show to help squash those trivia debates that seem to constantly take place in my living room.

pixelsyndicate

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I am very much interested in escaping from the huge packages provided (required) by cable/dish/fiber vendors. For instance: If i want to watch more than just locally covered ice hockey, I have to get VS ... if i want VS, i have to get it in a package of other useless channels. It's not much, but its contrary to the advanced content customization provided by todays technology. If I want HD, I can't just order it up in two of my channel selections; I have to order the HD package ... sure, its' not expensive, but thats what I have said to myself through every package increase I have had to endure simply to get the targeted programming I desire.

CAN GOOGLE TV DO THIS FOR ME?

How about you send me one, and I will let you know! Thanks all! ~ Wil

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
The best part about Google TV for me is not having to lug my PS3 downstairs or build a HTPC like I was thinking about.

njblumer

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to Internet surfing while watching TV - but mostly a HACK to come out so we can bypass the network stations BLOCK on Google TV....It's about time consumers had the option of choosing the stations and programs they want to watch and not have to pay a @** load to get them.

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Count me in for a Google TV!

I want to get one because of the amount of versatility it brings to home entertainment. The mere fact that it would aggregate our TV, DVR, Internet, and whatever else into one nice compact location makes it that much more worthwhile. Accessibility is a big deal in my household and this would fill the role better then most other options I have been looking at.

My Son is almost 2 years old and loves to watch Mickey Mouse and other kids shows. That is another reason I wanted to get GoogleTV. The ability to stream it to the television from YouTube and other sources was a plus for me as he misses it a lot because he is not always up when it is on. My wife DVRs House, NCIS, and Pawnstars. That is another reason I wanted to get this thing for my home.

What I look forward to most about GoogleTV is the ability to access ALL of our sources of entertainment from one beautiful interface. A close second and third are the ability to control it with my Droid X and all of the TV apps it has like Netflix, Amazon, ect ect.

I cant go wrong with GoogleTV.

V/r,

DroidDev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15